World Ventures Scam
I get asked all the time if World Ventures is a scam. The truthful answer is NO, it’s not. It’s a legitimate company that offers a great service and opportunity to it’s members/independent reps. People whom have closed minds may think it’s a scam, or previous reps who were unsuccessful in the business. WorldVentures, however, IS a network marketing company, to the uneducated/close minded people – a “pyramid scheme” but I’ve covered that in my other blog post entitled “What is Network Marketing” feel free to read it before you continue here if you have not already.
Pros & Cons of WorldVentures
With all Network Marketing opportunities, there are pros and cons of signing up to each. I’ll go in detail about them.
- Endless opportunity to travel.
- Meet some amazing people around the globe.
- Be financially fee.
- Opportunities for company paid for trips, cars, and even homes.
- Your monthly fees are given back to you at month 12 in “travel dollars”
- Many company training/social events throughout the year.
- In 23 countries.
- You have a fantastic leadership/support team.
This is just a short list of the most sought after pros in an industry, I will now go into the cons.
- Can get frustrating after awhile.
- You need thick skin.
- You have to be able to handle rejection.
- You may have to deal with “idiots”
- Your friends will laugh at you.
Now these are “cons” for ALL network marketing businesses, being a WorldVentures representative myself, I will tell you that you will get rejected a lot, but those are mainly by closed minded people who don’t understand the opportunity like we do. You can teach someone something, but you can’t make them understand it. Network Marketing isn’t for everyone, and that’s good because we want LEADERS, but followers.
I have made an 11 minute video PROVING to you that WorldVentures really works, is NOT a scam, and is worth the money. Take a look at the video below.